Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tom DeMark's interview on 12/5/2011

In the interview with bloomberg y'day 12/5, Tom Demark is calling for a rally to 1330-1340 with time stamp 12/21.


On 12/4 i made a blog post saying:
I will keep my longs thru the entire traditional Santa Rally. My perfect case scenario is:
a. correction to the end of this week (12/8)
b. next rally leg to the end of this year (12/28 or 12/29)
If you check the rally end date, we are only 3 trading days off. and the 3 days are actually around the Xmas holiday with expected irrelevant trading activities. Let's see how it goes.

As I disclosed I think myself a Demarkian. How do u like my way of showing respect to my teacher?:mrgreen:

btw, Tom is also 2011 Technical Analyst of the Year
http://technicalanalyst.co.uk/conferences/Awards11.htm

Good job Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment