Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Market view from 2 big names

I thought I posted this earlier. Below are 2 interview clips from Bloomberg. Both of them called for top.

DeMark, in my opinion, is the most important market timer, and has the most influence to my trading style. In summary, in the 1/20 Friday after close interview, DeMark called for peak out on Tuesday 1/24. He predicted 1338-1342 was not happening. He also said VIX exhausted and would reverse in 1-2 days.





Joe Granville is also a big name.
According to Shiller (the big name created the Shiller Index), the biggest one day rally in 1980 was purely due to the entire market was following Granville's call. He called for 2 years of bull market in late 2009. According to the Bloomberg video showed, he is the Market Timer of the year 2011. I believe it is not his first time.
He took an interview on 1/23 Monday and said Friday was top and predicted the drop speed to be 1000 Dow points each quarter for 2012 and predicted 8000 in Dow. I didn't realize Granville is 89. Keep going Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment