Thursday, February 24, 2011

Market may bounce from now

2 days! The Bear just need 2 days to eat everything above 1300. Back early January when I say Bull trap above 1310, even I don't give too much credit to my own prediction. lol

Now where are we? Broken. The daily chart is broken. The key points to watch remain the same. See my earlier post. I believe this is P3. Repeat,the P3 started.


On intraday chart, the wave structure is also easy and clear. The past days draw 2 downside channels. They both demanding a bounce. The blue scenario is going to form a head & shoulder bottom. The golden one will form a 3 push pattern. Both of them are pointing at 1325. Will they break 1325? Guess not. Check how many times this zone got hit in the past? It is a very good quality resistance now.


A lot to go. A lot to see. Since VIX is shooting up, the trader's market is coming back. Enjoy, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment