Monday, June 2, 2014

LMP June 2014

The 5 portfolio components signals are

  • SP 500 (Risk ON
  • MSCI EAFE (The Most Famous International Index) (Risk ON)
  • U.S. 10-Year Government Bonds (Risk ON
  • NAREIT (U.S. Real Estate Index) (Risk ON)
  • SP GSCI (Goldman Sachs Commodity Index) (Risk ON) / GLD (Risk off)
  • US Dollars / UUP (Risk off)  


In the charts below, the lighter color Moving Average is 200 Day, which is very close to the IVY Portfolio setup.



   

This month I really have nothing to talk about. I posted my charts in twitter such as this one. No change to my view.



I have limited exposure at this moment. I use covered calls to hedge my long position. I discussed this topic couple times. Refer to my covered call page for details.

I also sold puts related to VIX products. Any spike in VIX will be time for me harvest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment