Sunday, May 5, 2013

LMP May 2013

No change in market signal. No change in my view.

The 5 IVY portfolio components are 

  • SP 500 (Risk ON
  • MSCI EAFE (The Most Famous International Index) (Risk ON)
  • U.S. 10-Year Government Bonds (Risk ON) / USD (Risk ON)
  • NAREIT (U.S. Real Estate Index) (Risk ON)
  • SP GSCI (Goldman Sachs Commodity Index) (Risk off) / GLD (Risk off)
  • US Dollars / UUP (Risk ON)

I don't like broad index for millions of reasons. I will discuss it if I get time. As mentioned last month, I believe it is time to think of individual stocks or ETFs to catch alpha. Below are some of my trading ideas.

Growth:
Here are the small-cap 3




Value Play, the WB's way:
to add

Dividend Play:

I still think AGNC is good stock. Real Estate is going to be the next bubble again. After the earning release, the risk is over. Just enjoy the dividend for the next couple quarters. (Dividend yield is at 16.31%.)



My view on Metal:
As discussed last post, I still believe Gold is bottomed. It was good chance to add at low 1300s. I am not doing it at this moment. I think there is good chance we will see double dip sometime this year. I will take trades then.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment