Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Update on AAPL

On July 18, I made a post AppleMania. At that time I projected a 3 wave movement, up to 390, pull back to 350 then rally to 420.



Today AAPL finally reach my target at 420. AAPL is bulletproof for sure. Broad market down 5% while AAPL is up about 30%. It is now the largest public company listed on US market.
All 3 parts of my projection realized pretty well. This appears to be my best so far. Other than patting my back and saying good job, I want to update my view.




I think it has 2 scenarios, either go up to 445 or go down to retest the triangle break out. Personally I am more leaning toward a correction that will be due soon. Today I started to utilize covered calls to manage my position. I will hold it a little bit longer. Rumor says iPhone 5 will be delivered on 10/15. I will determine whether to hold or not based on the length of the line waiting outside the Apple store.

No comments:

Post a Comment